Senior Treasury Manager
Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of Dallas, TX.
- Management of daily cash and working capital requirements to support hospital operations
- Forecast short term and long term bank cash flow to optimize liquidity while maximizing the return on excess cash
- Assumes the lead role or participate on special projects requiring working capital, financing or investment, including, but not limited to:
- Evaluation of impact on working capital, cash and debt covenants
- Work with stakeholders and advisors to assess strategic, market, and financial risks
- Preparation of financial analysis to evaluate the financial risks and options
- Preparation of formal written and oral presentations to internal and external decision maker
- Perform monthly and quarterly analyses and reporting on financial and cash liquidity covenants
- Manage, monitor and set the liquidity buffer on a quarterly basis to ensure the Bank holds the appropriate amount and composition of high quality liquid assets to satisfy both internal and external liquidity requirements on an on-going basis
- Assess receivables and payable cycles to manage ongoing cash requirements
- Recommend and implement strategies to efficiently manage the Bank's liquidity and assist in developing procedures to optimize the liquidity risk management process
- Participate in and provide updates and presentations to leadership and governance committees
- Monitor industry information regarding funding and liquidity risk management development and best practices
- Develop and maintain comprehensive documentation for funding and liquidity risk management including frameworks and detailed procedures
- Work closely with Global Treasury teams to support local requirements
- Provide value added support to OSFI, internal / external corporate audits, other regulatory requirements
- Represent the Treasury Department on funding and liquidity risk related issues and projects in a consultative/advisory role
- Provide value added analysis on ad-hoc projects as required
- Cross train on certain other Treasury monthly responsibilities for coverage purposes
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in finance, Cash flow forecasting
- Certified treasury Professional (CTP) would be an asset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, modeling techniques, and financial analysis.
- VBA or other programming skills preferred
- Liquidity and funding experience in a Treasury setting
- Experience with automated reporting tools (Tableau)
- Strong analytics, judgement, and good general business knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills, able to partner across all functions and levels within the company
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to work under tight deadlines with competing and shifting priorities.
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth
Charger Logistics Inc.Dallas, TX
Finance and Insurance
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.