Field Service Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Since 1965 Chardon Laboratories has been providing the highest quality technical service and support in the area of industrial water management for cooling towers, boilers, and closed loop systems. Chardon services industrial and commercial accounts ranging from the Midwest through the Eastern United States. At Chardon, providing a quality service with guaranteed results is our continuing goal.
Chardon is an employee owned company and is proud to be among a limited amount of ISO certified water treatment companies in the United States today. Chardon currently has an opening in the Naperville/West of Chicago area for a Field Service Technician. The challenge, independence and variety make this an excellent opportunity
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performs tests to determine chemical levels and system parameters. This requires observing color changes.
- Handles common water treatment industry chemicals.
- Fills chemical tanks per specifications. Must perform basic calculations and lift up to 75 pounds and be able to move 150 pounds.
- Repairs and calibrates all equipment. Requires basic electronics troubleshooting skills.
- Works with metal and plastic materials for the purposes of installation and repairs.
- Uses basic wiring skills for voltages up to 240 volts.
- Installs equipment for sales order specifications.
- Fills out service reports and related forms completely, accurately, and legibly.
Prefer candidate with knowledge of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and/or science background. Our candidate would prefer mobile field service as opposed to laboratory.
In return, Chardon offers an extensive training program, competitive starting salary, competitive benefits, including a company vehicle, expenses paid & Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP).
Salary based on experience.
Chardon Laboratories, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
Chardon Laboratories, Inc.
Get fresh Quality Control Laboratory jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.