National Account Manager
Char-Griller® Atlanta, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
Char-Griller is looking for an Account Manager to join our team in our Atlanta HQ office. This person will operate as the lead on critical retail accounts. The focus of this vital role is to manage the relationship with the client by creating a positive working relationship. The Account Manager is responsible for addressing client issues and responding to questions.
The ideal candidate comes with experience in account management and developing new business opportunities among both existing and new customers. Excellent cross-functional experience working with customer service and product development to improve the entire customer experience is a critical factor in this role.
- Oversee customer account management – Includes developing new business along with negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profits.
- Collaborate cross-functionally – Work closely with the sales team to achieve quotas while keeping clients satisfied and engaged with products and services.
- Ensure delivery to customers - Facilitate the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales or related field
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Travel up to 25% is required for this role
Candidate must be local to the Atlanta area and available to work onsite in the Char-Griller office for scheduled hours (up to 40 hrs per week).
Char-Griller is a industry leader BBQ grill manufacture.
Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes collaboration and a love for all things grilling.
Char-Griller benefits include health care, paid time off, retirement savings and professional development.
Employees can also take advantage of casual dress code, discounted grills, and delicious bbq.
Powered by JazzHR