Bilingual (English/Spanish) Medicare Advocate-Salt Lake
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Every morning, 10,000 Americans wake up and begin their first day of retirement. For these older Americans, determining how they manage healthcare during this period of their lives will be critical. For most, this will involve navigating Medicare (healthcare coverage for retirees over 65). Yet, the process of navigating Medicare is arduous and complex. Chapter has built industry-leading, proprietary technology to fulfill a simple promise: Help retirees find the best health coverage to meet their needs while reducing what they pay for it.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate closely with the Medicare Advisory team to ensure a seamless transition from becoming a new Chapter Medicare policy holder to long term member
- Manage annual renewal cycles to maximize customer retention
- Build retention tools and processes in conjunction with Operations and Product teams
- Work with team to recognize patterns of customer inquiries so that the underlying issue can be documented and eliminated by our engineering teams
- Handle customer escalations from your team
- 1+ years in Customer Support / Success role
- Willingness to be highly detailed oriented, combined with keen empathy for Chapter members
- Drive to succeed and passion for the role, industry and mission
- Uncompromising integrity and strong dedication to professionalism
- Ability to think critically and apply logical problem-solving skills to isolate and resolve issues
- Experience at a start-up preferred.
Chapter is an independent medicare advisor. We help Americans to navigate Medicare, supporting them as they sign up and choose specific coverage. Unlike most Medicare advisors who only search plans that pay them, Chapter searches every Medicare option nationwide. This allows us to find savings and benefits that others miss.
We are an equal-opportunity workplace. We are deeply committed to building an inclusive workplace for people of all races, ages, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions, and ethnicities.
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
BusinessView all jobs at Chapter