Sales Representative --- W2 SALARY + COMMISSION
Chapter 24 Marketing Mattydale, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We know the job market is pretty scary right now and there are still so many unknowns this year. Rest assured, our business is “pandemic-proof” as we work with clients who are deemed “essential” and our development program is made for anyone who wants an opportunity.
We are currently hiring for an Entry Level Sales Representative in our retail sales department. This individual represents our client’s brand to local consumers.
What’s in it for you?
- We give you actual experience.
- If qualified for the position, you can start ASAP.
- If sales and marketing aren’t exactly what you’re looking for long-term, that’s okay! All the training and work experience you receive in our business will be beneficial in almost any industry.
- Massive opportunity for advancement.
- We offer mentoring in our development program.
- You will have access to industry leaders.
- We’ve mastered the ability to enhance our team culture, yes, even though Zoom!
What are we looking for?
- Leadership experience
- Problem-solving skills
- Time management
- Critical thinking
- Social media experience
- Retail sales or restaurant background
If this sounds like an ideal situation for you, we’d love to see your resume! Good luck!
Chapter 24 MarketingWhy Work Here?
Awesome culture, lots of room for growth!
Chapter 24 Marketing dedicates all of our resources to bringing out the best in human potential while fostering solid relationships with our team members, customers and clients. Our mission revolves around generating client, company and customer solutions that improve life for everyone. We stand out from our competition because we create a distinctive synergy between all parties.