Water Treatment Sales Representative
Chappell Supply and Equipment Oklahoma City, OK
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, 401k
The Water Treatment Sales Representatives be responsible for selling Waste Water Equipment, Pressure Washers, Parts Washers, Evaporators, Bio-Systems, Air Compressors, Car-Wash Equipment and Custom Fluid Movement Systems as well as assisting with installation. Support from an existing client base along with future clients and trade show contacts help support monthly sales goals in the sale of waste water systems and various related products.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Interact with the public to promote and sell all products.
• Learn about industrial cleaning equipment, parts, and products.
• Become informed about product use through in-house training.
• Assist with installations.
• Handle customer feedback while showing a positive attitude.
• Follow through with commitments and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Be able to understand and demonstrate the vast uses for products sold.
• Be able to close business and meet sales goals.
• Maintains procedures and processes in order to ensure compliance with Company’s quality standards.
• Must maintain valid driver’s license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Report.
• Familiar with accounting software for placing and tracking orders
• Proficient with Microsoft applications
• Have a stable work history.
• Ethical and professional.
• Have verifiable experience of 1 - 5 years of retail sales experience.
• Be a self-starter.
• Ability to understand, remember, and communicate routine, factual information.
• Have the ability to organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology.
• Ability to complete sale orders and routine forms on the computer as well as conduct routine oral communication in person or over the phone.
• Be able to make informal presentations inside and/or outside the company.
• Have the ability to regularly demonstrate Company product lines
• Be able to frequently move and utilize soap, pressure washers, and related equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
• Be able to coordinate movement of the fingers and hands to grasp, move or assemble pressure washer parts and have the adequate dexterity and strength to complete tasks.
• Able to compute, analyze and interpret numerical data for reporting purposes.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and record, balance, and check results for accuracy.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This position is considered a safety sensitive position. EOE Veteran/Disabled
Chappell Supply and EquipmentWhy Work Here?
Family owned and in business for over 35 years. Great place to work with good benefits! M-F, 8:00-5:00 some Saturdays 8:00 - Noon
For over 35 years, Chappell Supply & Equipment Co. in Oklahoma City, OK has served as one of the nation’s largest industrial cleaning equipment suppliers. Moving forward, Chappell continues to meet the standards of the ever changing, complex requirements of the industrial cleaning marketplace. Visit our website at: www.chappellsupply.com for more information.
6509 W Reno AvenueOklahoma City, OK
BusinessView all jobs at Chappell Supply and Equipment