- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an HR Generalist to join our team!
Chapman Windows Doors and Siding is a team oriented fast-growing installer of windows and doors. We prioritize in bringing joy to the customer and specialize in premium products and custom installations. We believe that our employees are our number one asset.
About the Role
The HR Generalist is responsible for developing, implementing and overseeing all aspects of the HR function, specifically, payroll, as well as employee benefits and wellness, onboarding engagement, employee relations, recruiting, and ensuring that company policies and training programs are established and shared with the appropriate parties.
This role could be a great fit for you if you are organized, would like to expand your HR experience, and enjoy collaborating with other people. You will receive meaningful training from the CFO and CEO of the company.
You will perform activities in human resources from recruiting new hires to retaining existing hires.
Ensuring that employee hours are properly recorded
· Leading recruiting efforts
· Developing relationships with department heads and supporting their training needs
. Assist in development of personnel policies and company procedures and maintain the employee handbook
· Maintaining employee files
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office
· Familiarity with QuickBooks
· Strong people skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Human Resources or related field
· Experience in the construction industry
· Familiarity with Excel analysis
· Hiring and recruiting experience
Compensation Range: $65K - $75K
- Previous experience in Human Resources, recruiting, or other related fields
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We consider ourselves more than just a window door and siding installer/supplier; we are a team of professionals who take seriously our commitment to our customers for quality products and services. Our company was founded on core values of Honesty, Integrity, Customer- centric focus and a Passion in what we do. At every level, in every department, these are values we live and work by. We want our customers to “Experience the Chapman Difference.” The “Difference is in the Details.” The “Difference is in our Team.” We strive to remain a leader in the window and door industry and a great place to work.
Chapman Windows Doors & Siding
882 S. Matlack St. Suite G West Chester PA 19382West Chester, PA
Get fresh Freelance HR Generalist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.