# Position Summary Information
Job Description Summary
Photographer/Videographer for the Brain Institute
Specific responsibilities include:
- Utilize a foundational understanding of framing, lighting, sequencing, and editing in order to develop a documentary and/or short videos (1-5 minutes in length) comprised of interviews, voiceovers, and b-roll footage of the Brain Institute's research highlights and conferences.
- Support the Brain Institute with the development of educational outreach through visual media.
- Coordinate and schedule video shoots and photo shoots with individuals across various University departments, usually during business hours.
- Assist in the development and distribution of Brain Institute's Office educational content.
- Respond to all Communications and Videography related communication (emails, etc.) within 24 hours.
- Maintain an accurate and updated work log and regularly update supervisor on progress on various projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Little to minimal prior experience. Ability to learn support process. Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
Working knowledge and/or proficiency in Adobe Premier and CS.
Special Instructions to Applicants
The Brain Institute is located at the Orange and Rinker campus. Some travel to Irvine may be necessary, but transportation may be provided.
Position Headcount: 2
Position Title: AY 1920 Student Photographer/Videographer - Brain Institute, 5015
Average number of hours per week: Up to 10 Hrs
Projected Start Date: 08/26/2019
Proposed hourly rate of pay: 13.00
Account Code: Non-Work Study or Work Study
Quick Link: http://chapman.peopleadmin.com/postings/20102