Expired: 3 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Chapman Automotive Group is one of the largest, top-performing automotive retailers across Arizona and Nevada. With over 1900 employees regionally, our workforce is a significant source of pride for our organization. Chapman has been family owned and operated since 1966, and we value the reputation we have built around our unique sales experience. Our rapid growth and resilient culture have cultivated an amazing place to work. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are committed, tenacious, and motivated. We are looking for passionate, talented professionals who want to be part of a fast-paced environment, which embraces career advancement, collaboration, and superior performance. Come join our team! In this role, you are the link between the buyer and their future vehicle. You assist the customer with questions about prospective vehicles and their ability to purchase. We have an in-house Training team dedicated to your success, offering online and in-store training programs with our manufacturers. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to: * Utilize CRM tracking system daily
* Respond quickly to internet, phone and live chat inquiries using email, phone calls, and texting in a professional manner
* Generate sales appointments through proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management
* Handle incoming phone leads
* Present initial financing options based on customer needs
* Check email frequently and respond to inquiries promptly
* Follow up with leads that are not ready to make an appointment or are a no-show
* Participate in team and process development sessions – keeping positive relationships with teammates, sales teams and dealership management
* Deliver inquiries/messages intended for other sales personnel and departments promptly
Desired Skills, Qualifications, and Experience: * 2+ years of sales experience required
* 2+ years of internet sales preferred
* Automotive industry experience preferred
* Pre-owned vehicle experience preferred
* Team player attitude
* Must have strong typing skills
* Ability to hit sales quotas and closing percentages
* Outgoing and friendly, especially while handling objections
* Strong interpersonal skills, in-person and over the phone
* Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process
* Focuses on the customer’s needs to enhance dealership and personal sales
* Eager to learn dealership best practices and advance customer service skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills a MUST
* Proficiency with CRM and Outlook a plus
* Possess a clean driving record and valid driver’s license
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screening
Our rewarding culture Chapman’s Culture provides a foundation for team members to build a successful career through camaraderie, innovation, growth, and employee engagement. At Chapman, you’ll experience coworkers rooting for each other and inspiring others to succeed. We foster a positive, supportive, magnetic environment where our people want to come to work each and every day. Our guiding principles create an incredible employee experience, making our dynamic workforce happier. Our positive experience is translated through the relationships we have with each other, our customers, and every person we encounter. Our attractive benefits package We take care of our people with industry-leading benefits, which allows us - and you - to continue being amazing! We offer medical, dental, company paid and voluntary life insurance, onsite nurse practitioners, voluntary long-term and short-term disability, retirement and financial planning resources, holiday pay, paid time off, employee assistance program, training and development, employee/family car discount programs, and company contributions into 401(k).
Chapman Payson Auto Center
Get fresh Internet Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
Thanks for letting us know
Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams