- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 Hourly
The Warehouse Assistant is responsible for the shipping, receiving and inventory of all merchandise entering and leaving the warehouse.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Keep appropriate accountability of donated items and ensure safety procedures are in compliance.
- Collects donations and ensures excellent donor relation
- Assists in keeping the warehouse and surrounding areas safe, organized, and clean for our volunteers and residents to work
- Assist with transportation needs for residents. Inspect vehicles for proper working conditions and report maintenance needs, as necessary.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- G.E.D or High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- At least one (1) year of experience working in a warehouse or similar environment.
- Valid driver license (State of Florida) and clean driving record.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Loading and Unloading.
- Stocking shelves.
- Forklift Driving.
- Knowledge of Chapman Partnership policies and procedures.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience working with vulnerable populations.
- Ability to be professional, flexible, respectful, and calm.
- Computer Literate.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish and/or English and Creole preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently required to stand.
- Frequently required to walk.
- Frequently required to sit.
- Frequently required to utilize hand and finger dexterity.
- Frequently required to, bend, stoop, or kneel.
- Continually required to talk or hear.
- Must be able to stay awake for a period of 12 hours.
- Frequently required to operate a motor vehicle.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Chapman Partnership