- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Data Analyst is responsible for supporting the Homeless Management Information System (HMIS/Service Point) for Chapman Partnership with technical and analysis-related support for overall operations. This position collaborates across teams to create custom and standard statistical, outcome and management reports utilizing various tools such as Access, Excel, Power Point, and other Windows programs. The Data Analyst will also support the interpretation of that data for strategic direction, special initiatives/grants and program management/enhancements under the leadership of the Sr. Director, Data, Compliance & Program Management. The ideal candidate supports and helps establish HMIS data entry, data integrity, guidelines and reporting requirements in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders and provides training to staff as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports the data quality management and process function, inclusive of independent organizational data oversight, quality assurance/control driven process improvement, in order to achieve maximum data integrity, analysis and reporting while meeting compliance requirements.
- Supports scorecard development for data reporting on strategic initiatives across the organization in collaboration with the Business Intelligence department.
- Enters, maintains and monitors data; creates reports by joining together data, data sets, and relational data structures.
- Responsible for error/denial review, error/denial reporting and development of processes to prevent errors/denials, inclusive of recommendations and coordination of improvements.
- Creates and designs general correspondence, tables, charts, and graphs as needed.
- Provide technical system support in collaboration with internal and external parties and provide training to staff on an ongoing basis, as needed.
- Works independently and within a team on special projects. Provides administrative support and attends required/necessary system trainings as needed.
- Provide support in coordination and quality control of vendors and subcontractors services.
- Navigate internally to garner information and synthesize findings for the reporting units and the Leadership Team.
- Ensure the Leadership Team is receiving adequate, uniform, and succinct data, metrics, information and briefing materials for important meetings.
- Ensure the Leadership Team is receiving timely research or information on internal/external risks to data integrity and compliance/reporting to meet requirements.
- Maintains open communication with reporting bodies and shares information with all internal/external stakeholders to ensure confidentiality, transparency, and data integrity.
- Performs other duties as assigned/required.
- Bachelor’s degree plus two (2) years of broad experience in data quality and compliance or related discipline, data management, controls/reporting, and computer science or related field of study.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in non-profit; understanding of social services, programs, initiatives, compliance and outcomes reporting.
- Experience with KPI dashboards, quality assurance, training, analytics, and process improvement required.
- Experience working with data management systems required. Proficiency in applications including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, Access, and HMIS software required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge or experience with agencies involved in homelessness, childcare, and funding social services is a plus.
- Must possess outstanding critical thinking skills as well as the ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to work at a fast pace, accurately processing large volume of data.
- Exceptional judgment and discretion in interacting with leadership and external parties.
- Excellent verbal and written skills required.
- Strong foundation in analytics platforms and database.
- Excellent conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to be professional, flexible, respectful, and calm.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Computer Literate.
TechnologyView all jobs at Chapman Partnership
Get fresh Information Data Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.