Body Shop Collision Customer Service
Chapman Palo Verde Used Cars Tucson, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Chapman Automotive Group is one of the largest, top performing automotive retailers across Arizona and Nevada. With over 1900 employees regionally, our workforce is a significant source of pride for our organization. Chapman has been family owned and operated since 1966, and we value the reputation we have built around our unique sales experience. Our rapid growth and resilient culture has cultivated an amazing place to work. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are committed, tenacious, and motivated. We are looking for passionate, talented professionals who want to be part of a fast paced environment which embraces career advancement, collaboration, and superior performance. Come join our team!
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Being part of the vehicle check in process
- Communicate with the customer in a professional, friendly and efficient manner
- Being part of the quality control and delivery of the vehicle
- Assist Management with various clerical duties, as needed.
- Conduct yourself in a friendly, professional, courteous and efficient manner when working with all customers and employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Desired Skills, Qualifications, and Experience:
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional work appearance is required.
- Possess clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screening
Our rewarding culture
Chapman’s Culture provides a foundation for team members to build a successful career through camaraderie, innovation, growth, and employee engagement. At Chapman you’ll experience coworkers rooting for each other and inspiring others to succeed. We foster a positive, supportive, magnetic environment where our people want to come to work each and every day. Our guiding principles create an incredible employee experience, making our dynamic workforce happier. Our positive experience is translated through the relationships we have with each other, our customers, and every person we encounter.
Our attractive benefits package
We take care of our people with industry leading benefits which allows us - and you - to continue being amazing! We offer medical, dental, company paid and voluntary life insurance, onsite nurse practitioners, voluntary long-term and short-term disability, retirement and financial planning resources, holiday pay, paid time off, employee assistance program, training and development, employee/family car discount programs, and company contributions into 401(k).
Chapman Palo Verde Used Cars
AutomotiveView all jobs at Chapman Palo Verde Used Cars