Automotive Service Technician
- Posted: 29 days ago
- $50 Hourly
Chapman Las Vegas Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is seeking qualified Automotive Service Technicians to join our team. Our high volume shop is fast-paced, productive, and a great work atmosphere! Our small team structures allow for flexible scheduling, ongoing training, and plenty of work to share. ASE and OEM certifications are encouraged. Come join our team!
For a behind the scenes look at what it's like to work as an Automotive Technician at Chapman, check out our video: https://youtu.be/rc1U3_xGNMo
What We Offer:
- Relocation assistance available for out of state technicians
- Up to $50 per flag hour, based on experience and certifications
- Career advancement opportunities
- Dealership is closed Sundays!
- Affordable medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Company contributions into 401(k)
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Employee discount programs, onsite medical clinics and more!
- Efficiently perform work specified on the repair order, per dealership processes
- Test, diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate additional service needed and time needed to complete additional repairs to the Service Advisor
- Perform repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- A minimum of 2 years of automotive service technician experience required
- A valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Willing to undergo a pre-employment drug screen and background check
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- ASE and/or OEM certifications are preferred
- Strong teamwork skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Precise and thorough workmanship
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
*$5,000 relocation assistance will be paid after 90 days of employment. Applicable payroll taxes will be withheld.
Chapman Las Vegas Dodge Chrysler Jeep
AddressLas Vegas, NV
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?