If you are at a great shop and have no reason to leave, call or text me anyways (We can talk anonymously so you can ask questions and see if it a good fit for you). Just text me. Guaranty.
(or ask about our referral program $$$ if you refer a tech who works out)
TOP 10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD WORK HERE:
- 1- work with all top notch technicians (no babysitting).
- 2- all work distributed evenly.
- 3- a lube tech does all the oil changes, you get his recommendations.
- 4- consistently busy shop.
- 5- all top notch technicians means a great support network.
- 6- all top notch technicians means everyone respects everyone.
- 7- super mellow manager & advisors.
- 8- very high average ticket mean 3+ hours work per car.
- 9- great state of the art shop.
- 10- mostly middle class customers (no junkers, lots of K services).
30 MORE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD WORK HERE
- 1. We have 2 service writers for 4 technicians to get jobs sold fast and completely.
- 2. We have best service writers in Orange County (average repair order = $612).
- 3. We don't do cheap oil changes or loss leader advertising.
- 4. No waiters because of our 2 shuttles and our loaner cars, so nobody pressuring you or pulling you off a job.
- 5. Our Service writers give you the tools, space and time for you to get your job done.
- 6. Our service writers don't pretend to know more than our technicians.
- 7. Our service writers don't give educated guesses to your customers.
- 8. The shop manager is only allowed to give positive reinforcement (absolutely no swoop and poop).
- 9. Because we only hire top notch auto technicians there are no hacks that get the gravy because they can't do anything else.
- 10. If you inspected it, you get to fix it (we don't give your work away)
- 11. Because we hire only top notch automotive technicians there are always other guys to help you if you're stuck. (This is a great way to grow your skill set.)
- 12. We pay medical, dental, training.
- 13. We buy lunch for our auto technicians every day of the week.
- 14. We have state of the art tool and equipment.
- 15. We have Identifix, IATN, Alldata and Mitchell.
- 16. We all get along really well, so no drama or office politics. (it's fun place to work)
- 17. Our part sources are all less than 5 minutes away (IMC, Napa, Oreilly, Carquest, One Stop, Chevy, Nissan, Toyota, VW, Ford, Mazda, Chrysler, Worldpac, Factory, MBZ, BMW, Volvo, Hyundai, etc)
- 18. We are a Star Certified for smog and we have 2 smog techs.
- 19. Our regular oil service is $59.
- 20. We have an easy going team atmosphere.
- 21. We can stagger your hours so you can come early and leave early if you want
- 22. Our car mechanics work only 5 days a week.
- 23. We're 1 block from the Metrolink station: If you're coming from the inland empire (the 7:30 train from Corona gets here at 7:58 and the 7:40 from San Clemente gets here at 8:07).
- 24. The top producing auto repair shop in Orange.
- 25. We have great team members who get along well with others.
- 26. Earnings per year are $120,000+
- 27. Option for additional vacation time (take up to 4 weeks vacation per year).
- 28. 2.5 designated work spaces per mechanic.
- 29. We were VOTED BEST AUTO REPAIR SHOP IN ORANGE (Yelp)
- 30.We are incredibly efficient and we are constantly investing in equipment and training to stay ahead of the rapidly changing automotive technology that's coming our way. We are constantly breaking sales records.
Hello, I'm John the owner. Some ways to get hold of me:
- Call: John 714-656-5150 (cell)
- Text: 714-656-5150
- Fax a resume to 714-459-7145
We pay a $500 cash referral fee if you know someone that would fit the bill.
If you are at a great shop and have no reason to leave, call or text me anyways (We can talk anonymously so you can ask questions and see if it a good fit for you. .
(Get $1,000 if you refer a tech who works out)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $91,500 Guaranty to $120,000.00 /year