Chapman has the opportunity. Do you have the passion and ability?
- Are you interested in a net worth increase of at least $2 million?
- Are you a successful entrepreneur?
- Do your skills and interests fit the M & A middle market?
- Do you you have the requisite academic credentials?
Do you have experience in one of the following industries:
- Information Technology
- Health Care
- Minimum 10 years’ experience at a middle market, reputable boutique or regional investment bank serving the middle market with demonstrable M&A execution experience within
- Master's degree, MBA degree, Attorney license, or CPA license
- Ability to generate new business through the cultivation of existing relationships as well as the development of new relationships by various efforts
- Ability to make effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities
- Demonstrated experience with managing of day to day aspects of client relationships and projects
- Demonstrated record of leadership and effective management in matrixed organizations
- Value Proposition: Maximum compensation for successful M & A professionals in the middle market.
- Control your future with Chapman Associates, founded in 1954.
- Our M & A professionals have closed over 2,300 transactions with Chapman.
- Ability to work from home.
Chapman will consider professionals with annual income goals in excess of $500,000. Experienced professionals can make in excess of $1,000,000 annually.
If you are interested in a rewarding career, send your curriculum vitae to:
Joe W. Denny, Chairman
1100 East Woodfield Road, Suite 434
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Chapman Associates – Middle Market Mergers & Acquisitions
Chapman is one of the most respected middle market mergers & acquisitions firms in the country. Buyers and sellers have trusted Chapman Associates® since 1954. During that time we have successfully sold over 2,300 middle market companies worth billions of dollars.
What makes Chapman Associates® different from the competition?
- We are middle market mergers and acquisitions specialists.
- We devote senior-level attention to every M&A transaction regardless of size. We do not delegate the work to junior staff.
- No up-front fees – our competitive fees are based on successfully completed transactions.
- Regional offices nationwide provide M&A services to our clients.
- We help clients set realistic goals and then work hard to exceed them.
- In-depth research, rigorous analysis and carefully designed marketing materials support each client’s objectives.
- We make a market for our clients.
- We have served and have completed transactions within many different industries.
Our mission is to help clients grow and sell their businesses in order to maximize their personal net worth.
Today in its seventh decade, Chapman has expanded the middle market industry focus to primarily include transportation, information technology, manufacturing, healthcare and food. This in additional to further industries served including insurance, wholesale distribution, business-to-business services and selected others. Chapman’s goal is to continue its growth while maintaining the highest quality of personalized M & A services.
Chapman Associates - Mergers & AcquisitionsSince 1954, Chapman Associates (www.chapman-usa.com) has provided middle market companies (currently valued between $3 million and $150 million) with the same resources, expertise and representation that is usually available only to much larger companies. Our clients receive complete, confidential consulting and advisory services throughout the merger or acquisition process. Our mission is to help clients grow and sell their businesses in order to maximize their personal net worth. Today in its seventh decade, Chapman has expanded the middle market industry focus to primarily include transportation, information technology, manufacturing, healthcare and food. This in additional to further industries served including insurance, wholesale distribution, business-to-business services and selected others. Chapman’s goal is to continue its growth while maintaining the highest quality of personalized M & A services.