Human Resources Generalist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST
Chaparral Motorsports in San Bernardino, CA is actively seeking a full-time Human Resources Generalist to join our team. Are you outgoing and highly motivated? Do you want to work with a company that values and respects you? Are you ready to enjoy where you work? If yes, keep reading!
This Human Resources Generalist position earns an hourly rate resulting in $25 per hour. We provide great benefits and perks, including medical, dental, vision, accident, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO), and awesome employee discounts on merchandise. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today!
ABOUT CHAPARRAL MOTORSPORTS
With over 40 years in the industry, we know a thing or two about motorcycle gear, tires, and motorcycle parts. We are the premier store for every type of riding, including motorcycles, street bikes, and dirt bikes. Our highest priorities are to operate ethically and honestly in every aspect of our business, take accountability and responsibility when needed, provide the utmost respect to our staff and customers, and treat every interaction with complete transparency.
We have cultivated a staff of motorsport enthusiasts. Our team relishes in the ability to share exciting experiences, talk about project ideas, exchange bench race banter, and dream about future rides and excursions with our customers. In addition to our fun culture, we provide our employees great benefits and competitive pay.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST
As a Human Resources Generalist, you will perform administrative tasks and services to support efficient and effective operations of the organizations human resources department. You will process, verify, and maintain personnel related documentation, including staffing, recruitment, onboarding, training, grievances, performance evaluations, payroll, and employee leaves of absence.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: may include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST JOB DUTIES:
- Assist in human resources programs by providing human resources services, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations; completing personnel transactions
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources Manager
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records; Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management
- Assist in maintaining the work staff by recruiting, interviewing, onboarding; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; scheduling and conducting orientations and training programs
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors
- Assist in processing bi-weekly payroll (ADP) functions including processing, answering employee questions, fixing processing errors, and distribution of pay checks; provides reports (review and audit for accuracy, authorization compliance and supporting documentation)
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations and maintaining records
- Provide guidance to employees on human resources issues and to ensure compliance with all state and federal employment laws and programs
- Assist in administration of all Leave of Absence programs and processes
- Assist in maintaining employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits
- Maintains guidelines by preparing and updating human resource policies and procedures
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records
- Assists with planning and execution of HR projects and special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, trainings, surveys, reviews, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement celebrations
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven working experience as a human resources assistant, staff assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position.
- Working knowledge of payroll and timekeeping software, databases, and tools such as an HRIS or HRMS system
- Proficiency in English
- Strong Microsoft suite skills (must have excel, word and outlook experience)
- Awareness of industry's latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong employee-facing and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
Are you driven and energetic with a growth mindset? Do you have excellent communication skills? Are you a self-starter? Can you effectively prioritize multiple tasks? Do you hold yourself accountable and consistently act with integrity? If yes, we want to meet you!
HUMAN RESOURCES WORK SCHEDULE
This position typically works 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR MOTORSPORTS TEAM?
If you feel you'd be perfect as our Human Resources Assistant, apply now using our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressSan Bernardino, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Chaparral Motorsports