PT/FT Licensed Psychologist
Chapa-De Auburn, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Chapa-De invites you to consider a full-time or part-time Licensed Psychologist career in Auburn or Grass Valley. This is your opportunity to join a passionate culture of people focused on providing high quality care to American Indians and low-income members of our communities. Our clinics also offer a fantastic work-life balance and phenomenal benefits.
Our Licensed Psychologist have a passion for working with the underserved in our community, while providing evidenced based behavioral healthcare and clinical services to patients for a variety of emotional and behavioral problems.
Our Licensed Psychologist Activities Include:
- Facilitating initial patient evaluations, triage assessments, crisis intervention management, brief individual and group counseling, skills training, care coordination, case management and follow-up referrals as part of an integrated behavioral health and primary care practice
- Participation in interdisciplinary case conferences
- Working with primary care providers and assisting with program development
- This is can be a full-time or part-time position for a Clinical Psychologist looking to work anywhere from 1-5 days per week in our Auburn and/or Grass Valley clinics.
- A Doctoral Degree in Psychology
- Current Licensed Psychologist in the State of California
- A minimum of three years of experience providing behavioral health services in an integrated medical/behavioral setting
- Current CPR certificate
** Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID - 19 vaccine before date of hire to be considered for employment.
About Us: Chapa-De is a non-profit community outpatient health center with a mission to advance the health and well-being of American Indians and low income individuals by providing convenient access to high quality, compassionate care. We have multidisciplinary health care teams that provide a broad spectrum of services including adult and pediatric primary care, nutrition and health education, women's health services, dental care, orthodontia, mental health and substance abuse counseling, psychiatry, optometry, and pharmacy.
Indian preference will be given to qualified applicants in accordance with the Indian Preference Act.
- 17 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual pro-rated, based on hours worked
- Holiday pay
- Employer-paid Health Insurance (medical, dental and vision): 100% for employee and 80% for dependents (full-time employees)
- Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance and Long-term Disability Insurance
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Chapa-De recognizes that our strength lies in our people.
We are committed to the principals of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is the intent of Chapa-De to maintain a work environment free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and/or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or Local laws. We are dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
Chapa-De provides reasonable accommodation to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation.
Post job offer: pre-employment physical, pre-employment drug screen, TB test, proof of COVID-19 vaccination and annual flu shot (during flu season) are required as a condition of employment. Additionally, your authorization to release information for criminal background check is a contingency for an offer of employment.
HealthcareView all jobs at Chapa-De