Clinical Application Supervisor
Chapa-De Auburn, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Chapa-De Indian Health invites you to advance your career as a Clinical Application Supervisor. This is your opportunity to join a dynamic healthcare organization with a culture focused on work-life balance, career and educational advancement, and the overall support of employee “well- being”.
Benefit Plan Highlights:
- Employee annual raises when meeting or exceeding job expectations
- Generous employer-paid Health Insurance (medical, dental and vision): 100% for employee and 80% for eligible dependents
- 17 days PTO per year
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Retirement Plan with up to 6% match
- Life insurance and long term disability coverage
The Clinical Application Supervisor plans, implements, maintains and provides technical support and training for the Electronic Health Record and EHR-related packages. This position also serves as the EHR Program Lead and the direct supervisor of the Clinical Support Specialists
Clinical Application Supervisor
- Serve as the Electronic Health Record (EHR) Program Lead - Manage projects related to EHR enhancements and upgrades as directed by the Chief Information Officer. Coordinate projects among the Clinical Applications Team.
- Acquire and maintain complete knowledge of functional areas of supported electronic medical and dental record applications.
- Participate in workflow process redesign efforts.
- Supervise day-to-day operations of the Clinical Support Specialists including work assignments, staff coverage, breaks & lunches to ensure proficient staff performance.
- Train and educate Clinical Support Specialists on required knowledge of clinical application, troubleshooting, end user training, and other functional areas of their role.
- Evaluate and analyze changes and new functionality for EHR and EDR applications utilizing change management documentation.
- Test and troubleshoot problems with EHR and EDR applications. Determine if the errors are procedural or system application deficiencies.
- 5 years' experience in clinical application support in the healthcare industry.
- 2 years' experience in “end to end” project management.
- 2 years' previous supervisory experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple, concurrent, complex projects and prioritize urgency of each project.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills with vendors, peers, and superiors while under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to write policies, procedures, memoranda and training materials.
- Ability to work after-hours and on weekends, as needed. Available by phone after-hours and on weekends, as needed.
- Ability to travel for training and to both clinic sites, as needed.
- Current and in good standing: CDL, Vehicle insurance and DMV printout.
- Bachelor's degree in medical informatics, Information Technology, or other relevant discipline.
- Prior eClinicalWorks experience or certification.
- Comprehensive understanding of clinical workflow and healthcare based information technology.
- Knowledge of Health Care Delivery System and HIPAA Security requirements.
- Knowledge of computer maintenance, software support, cabling, security, hardware selection and installation preferred.
** Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID - 19 vaccine before date of hire to be considered for employment.
Indian preference will be given to qualified applicants in accordance with the Indian Preference Act.
About Us: Chapa-De is a non-profit community outpatient health center with a mission to advance the health and well-being of American Indians and low income individuals by providing convenient access to high quality, compassionate care. We have multidisciplinary health care teams that provide a broad spectrum of services including adult and pediatric primary care, nutrition and health education, women's health services, dental care, orthodontia, mental health and substance abuse counseling, psychiatry, optometry, and pharmacy.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Chapa-De recognizes that our strength lies in our people.
We are committed to the principals of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is the intent of Chapa-De to maintain a work environment free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and/or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or Local laws. We are dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
Chapa-De provides reasonable accommodation to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation.
Post job offer: pre-employment physical, pre-employment drug screen, TB test, proof of COVID-19 vaccination and annual flu shot (during flu season) are required as a condition of employment. Additionally, your authorization to release information for criminal background check is a contingency for an offer of employment.
TechnologyView all jobs at Chapa-De