Chantill Peds Sterling, VA
- Expired: 11 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Greets and directs all patients within the practice
Obtaining patient demographics and verifying insurance information at each visit.
Obtaining necessary patient information to meet current Federal guidelines and Meaningful Use guidelines for electronic medical records.
Scanning pertinent patient information into EMR including patient authorizations, recent labs delivered by the patient, etc.
Obtaining a patient authorization for medical records release (HIPAA compliance).
Schedules any necessary appointments after completion of the patient visit.
Monitor and review patient schedules for next day office appointments.
Identifying and resolving minor patient billing complaints.
Assists in ordering, receiving, and stocking office supplies.
Maintaining cleanliness of waiting room.
Assists other Medical Receptionists and Medical Assistants as needed.
Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Minimum of a High School diploma;
Associates Degree preferred.
At least one-year of relevant experience and/or training.
EMR experience preferred
Electronic Medical Records and insurance verification experience a plus.
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Greeting visitors
- Running errands
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Verifying Insurance eligibility
- collecting Copay and deductibles.
Chantill PedsWhy Work Here?
Fast Growing medical clinic with great benefits for all full time employees. Come join us and grow with us.
24430 Stone Springs BlvdSterling, VA
HealthcareView all jobs at Chantill Peds