Chanl Health Minneapolis, MN
- Posted: 26 days ago
- $75,000 to $120,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical,
Chanl Health is looking for a full-stack software engineer to develop our SaaS platform and mobile app, and drive our product roadmap forward.
Chanl is an innovative digital healthcare startup, changing the way that patients with cardiovascular disease recover and rehab after a heart attack or event. Our programs, delivered to patients through a mobile app, help them stick with their care plan as they return home from the hospital to recover, and guide them through rehab on their own, convenient schedule. Our patient engagement, education, and monitoring tools are greatly improving access and outcomes for patients during this pivotal time in their lives.
Who we’re looking for:
- An ambitious self-starter who is comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment and with directing their own work.
- You’re a good team player who works well with cross-functional teams.
- You have attention to detail and are comfortable working in a highly regulated industry.
- You’re a seasoned developer with 5+ years experience (mix of frontend and backend) and have a thorough understanding of server, network, and hosting environments, databases, APIs, user interfaces, user experience, security concerns, and coding best practices.
- Our stack is Spring/Java/Kotlin, Angular, and Ionic. You have experience with these or something similar.
What you’ll do:
- Be the lead developer for our SaaS platform. Take responsibility, make architectural choices, and generally be empowered to drive meaningful changes.
- Design and build innovative new product features, enhancements, subsystems, and microservices with zero-downtime deployments.
- Build on top of our existing codebase (Spring/Kotlin, Angular, and Ionic), and find new frameworks, tools, technologies and practices to help solve interesting problems and increase team efficiency.
- Contribute to algorithm development and data analysis.
- Work directly with stakeholders to collect high level requirements and convert into functional project features.
- Build and maintain automated testing procedures.
- Practice and encourage adoption of agile methodologies.
- Wear other hats 20% of the time and be willing to help out on other aspects of the business.
Chanl HealthWhy Work Here?
Awesome team, innovative product on the cutting edge of healthcare, make a real difference in patient's lives.
TechnologyView all jobs at Chanl Health