Changing Lives at Home Mental Health Services Inc. (CLHMHS), is a Joint Commission, formerly named (JCAHO) accredited Outpatient Mental Health Clinic providing therapy, medication management and substance use disorder treatment to our clients/consumers. We are looking for dedicated mental health therapists to perform the job functions below. The ideal candidate will have experience working in community settings, including the home and various out-of-home placements. Experience with and knowledge of high risk youth populations including: youth with history of incarceration and trauma. Case management experience and proven track record of navigating various systems, including resource connection for advocacy, housing, employment search etc. is required.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain 13-15 billable service units per week.
- Conduct individual, family, and group counseling/therapy with clients and families. Provide community-based interventions/visits as necessary
- Provide or arrange for clinically appropriate prevention, early intervention, and treatment services, initiating outside service referrals as necessary.
- Must possess knowledge of community resources and how to access such resources; family dynamics; crisis intervention/management; and strong organizational and communication skills.
- Complete assessments including intake protocol, annual assessments, diagnostic assessments and designated pre and post treatment assessments (such as OMS) on all clients on treatment caseload.
- Participate in individual crisis interventions as needed.
- Complete documentation as required by licensure and company in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide case management including treatment planning for clients as assigned
- Maintain acceptable billable encounters according to employee contract and caseload assignments
- Ensure all clients are seen at least weekly in accordance to program guidelines – follow up as needed
- Maintain medical records in the agency’s Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Complete other tasks as assigned.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
A valid driver’s license and vehicle is preferred.
Education and Licensure:
Master’s Degree with graduate level licensure in Maryland: LCSW-C, LCSW, LMSW, LCPC, LGPC required.
- Two or more years of experience providing mental health therapy in office or community settings.
- Experience providing mental health therapy to clients with substance use and trauma disorders.
Compensation: Fee-for-service- Individual/family sessions: $35- $55 per session (Based on experience and credentials)
Psychotherapy intake: $65- $85 per intake (Based on experience and credentials)
Job Types: Part-time
- High earning potential.
- CLHMHS is an approved National Health Service Corps (NHSC) site. Clinicians employed with CLHMHS are eligible to apply for tuition reimbursement through NHSC.
- In-house participation in several training initiatives, and free CEUs are available.
Locations: 4805 Garrison Blvd, Baltimore, MD 21215 and 5602 Baltimore National Pike, Suite 500, Catonsville, MD 21228