Production Studio Operations Manager
Changing Lives Productions is the video production company of Dhar Mann Studios, aimed at creating positive content for the social media generation. Our short, motivational videos focused on life, business, and relationships receive over 1 Billion views monthly and have garnered over 40 Billion views on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and TikTok. The team is led by Dhar Mann, a mission-driven entrepreneur with a global audience of over 90 Million social media followers and one of the highest viewed content creators in the world today. Our stories depict real life situations shown by actors that teach important life lessons, inspired by Dhar Mann's personal experience of success and failure. The company is driven by one founding principle: We’re not just telling stories, we’re changing lives.
We are looking for an exceptionally detailed and dedicated Operations Manager who will oversee and direct all studio operations to achieve the highest level of safety, productivity, and customer service with a focus on cost and efficient use of labor. Leads, guides and develops the operational activities of multiple levels within the company. Ensures successful implementation and operation of all activities (including programs, events, conferences, and office operations) for Dhar Mann Studios. A successful Operations Manager works with a high degree of autonomy to serve as the primary operational contact. This person will contribute to the #DharMannFam by upholding our collaborative culture, demonstrating conscientiousness, resourcefulness, consideration of stakeholder needs, seasoned judgment, and integrity in all aspects of work. Enthusiasm, creativity, and a growth mindset in advancing work across a wide-ranging, dynamic, and complex scope are all essential. Ultimately, this person will not only ensure the safety of our studio but also maintain the organization of our daily operations ensuring there are never areas for concern.
HOW YOU’LL SPEND YOUR TIME:
- Leading operations including overseeing investigations, responses, developing workflows, overseeing scheduling, and reporting security issues/emerging trends
- Overseeing compliance and maintenance of incident records; provide documentation in support of incident response and analyze trends or emerging concerns.
- Participating in day-to-day operations of the Studio
- Ensuring the team's work matches overall project priorities and goals
- Proactively forecasting and working to mitigate action plans impacting challenges with resources, budgets and risk
- Managing petty cash and reconciling in-house expenditures related to the Studio operation.
- Effectively communicating information to crews and supervisors in an open and timely manner
- Patrolling the premises and assisting team members as needed
- Training of department staff, third party security vendors, and developing and implementing standard operating procedures
- Monitoring 3rd party security vendors as needed and acting as the point of contact
- Creating and implementing operating procedures
- Maintaining strong relationships with local first responders and all levels of local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies
- Ensuring 24/7 coverage is always available including holidays
- Coordinating with vendors for special events ensuring safety plans are written and planned out
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- 4+ years of experience as a corporate operations lead and or manager; security lead experience a plus but not required
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and vendors at all levels
- Excellent problem-solving skills required
- Must have a great working knowledge of operations, safety practices, and developing training requirements
- After hours availability as needed for emergency situations
WHO OVERSEES YOU:
The Operations Manager will report directly to the Executive Director
WHO YOU OVERSEE:
The Operations Manager oversees the Operations and third party Security teams
WHERE IT ALL GOES DOWN:
All the action takes place at our BRAND NEW studio in Burbank, CA
WHEN THE MAGIC HAPPENS:
The typical work schedule is 40 hours a week, specific times will be discussed during the interview
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US:
- We've kept our hiring bar really high - you will work with the best
- Our content is growing quickly, so you'll get the opportunity to take on a lot of responsibility and grow a ton personally!
- Loads of perks including tons of snacks and a friendly working environment
- Get to know us: https://www.dharmann.com/career
WHEN WE’LL TALK ABOUT HOW AWESOME YOU ARE:
No formal cover letters, please. Instead include a few short paragraphs in your application explaining why you’d be a good fit for this particular position.
- Attach a resume
AN IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE APPLYING TO US:
Our organization looks to hire the BEST of the best and we focus on finding candidates who are a strong cultural fit. We have a 3 month 'Discovery Period' in place that allows us to get to know each new hire better and assess their skill set. Management-level roles will be part of a different Discovery Period for each step of the ladder (but again this does not affect your pay or compensation package).
This information is not for use by any unauthorized person/ site and is only to be posted by brand affiliates
Changing Lives Productions LLCLos Angeles, CA
Arts and Entertainment
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.