If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
The Senior Manager of Compliance, Enrollments and Automation will be responsible for leading the Compliance, Enrollments, and newly developed Automation teams in the efficient and effective use of Customer Operations resources to deliver an outstanding customer experience. #LI-ES1
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to travel 50% or more
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership role required.
- Healthcare revenue cycle knowledge
- Demonstrated operational leadership experience in a high-tech company.
- Experience in leading and mentoring teams, as well as working directly with customers.
- Ability to lead services operations, revenue cycle management, process improvement and change management for assigned teams.
- Understanding of healthcare workflow.
- Strong change management experience.
- Strong leadership abilities and an aptitude for mentoring and coaching others.
- Staff empowerment and development.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated track record of working will all levels of customer organizations.
- Proven ability to proactively devise and implement new processes or resources.
- Project sponsorship/customer relationship management.
- Leadership experience, preferably with large teams.
- Exceptional project/resource scheduling skills.
- Analytic and metrics-oriented thinking.
- Ability to hold team and others accountable to SLAs.
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams.
- Strategic thinking.
- Ability to lead through influence both internally and externally.
- Ability to absorb a broad range of information and create effective solutions.
- Up to 50% travel (Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement)
- Experience evaluating and leading automation or processes a plus.
- Six Sigma or project management experience a plus.
- Enrollments experience a plus.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdfand the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdfto view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.