If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all. Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
What will I be responsible for in this job? (brief summary of the role)
The Patient Services Representative is responsible for answering patient calls and researching and resolving issues in order to receive maximum profitability for clients. Reviews claims to make sure that payer specific billing requirements are met, follows-up on billing, determines and applies appropriate adjustments, answers inquiries, and updates accounts as necessary. *Incumbent must be willing to work shifts between 11:30 AM - 8:00 PM.
What are the requirements?
- 1+ years work professional work experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
What critical skills are needed for you to consider someone for this position?
- Call Center experience
- Healthcare/medical industry experience
- Strong Customer service acumen
- Bilingual language skills (English/Spanish)
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Healthcare and/or Insurance billing or processing is strongly preferred
- Managed care experience working with a health plan or TPA (i.e. Claims, Customer Service/Member Services etc.) preferred.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Commitment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.