Patient Service Representative - Change Healthcare
Change Healthcare Providence, RI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Skills for Rhode Islands Future is recruiting candidates forChange Healthcare. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Islands Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME:Change Healthcare
JOB TITLE:Patient Service Representative
LOCATION:Pawtucket, RI (Remote Training)
HOURS:Full-time, 9:00am -5:00pm
The Contact Center Patient Services Representative will be the initial point of contact guiding patients through activities such as confirming medical history or insurance verification, as well as providing physician referrals. The Contact Center Patient Services Representatives will be responsible for handling both inbound and outbound calls and providing a great customer service experience.
- Obtains current patient information for established and new patients
- Accurately enters/updates patient information in scheduling system
- Identifies payer source and verifies insurance eligibility
- Reviews scheduling system for needed updated demographics and consent forms
- Provide messages or transfer the call to physicians and nurses
- Protects/observes patient confidentiality per policies and procedure.
- Accurately imports registration documents into patients' electronic health record
Successful candidates will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 year of experience, ideally in a contact center
- Bilingual - English/Spanish - must be fluent
- High speed DSL, fiber, or cable internet service is required for our remote workforce
- Minimum internet connection download speed of 5 mbps and upload speeds of at least 2 mbps; wired connection is strongly preferred.
- Candidates will be required to complete an internet bandwidth assessment to confirm compliance
- Typing speed of a minimum of 29 wpm
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Islands Future website atwww.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Islands Future andChange Healthcarewill make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLANDS FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Islands Futures team willguideand provide you withsupportthroughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Islands Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.
HealthcareView all jobs at Change Healthcare