If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all. Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
The main duty of a Part Time CSR is to take inbound customer calls and subsequently resolve any issues and/or questions the customer might have. This should be done in a manner consistent with departmental policies and procedures. Additional responsibilities may include data entry and/or various side projects assigned by the Team Leader or management.
- Answer incoming calls in a manner consistent with department protocol.
- Be available for support calls at the expected times unless previously arranged with management.
- Provide assistance to Change Healthcare customers while maintaining a courteous manner and helpful attitude.
- Provide the most current and correct information to customers.
- Organize personal resources for easy access and future reference.
- Complete any assigned tasks in a thorough and detail-oriented manner.
- Escalate customer-level issues in a manner consistent with department protocol.
*Additional responsibilities may be assigned.
1+ years of customer service experience
Experience and Skill Requirements
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Experience with Pharmacy or Pharmacy Tech background strongly preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to function independently as well as in a group
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Ability to comprehend complex concepts
- Ability to communicate empathy and understanding through both tone and manner
- Ability to adhere to a schedule
- Bilingual (Spanish) language abilities are a plus/not required
- Open to working a weekend day
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- This position involves sitting at a computer terminal for long periods.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- This position involves interoffice communication via print, email, and telephone.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Commitment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.