If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
- Respond to calls from MaineCare Members, pharmacists, and technicians representing several different coverage plans
- Educate MaineCare Members regarding various Medicare Part D plans and how to choose a plan, how the plan pays benefits, etc.
- Educate MaineCare Members on Medicare Savings Program/Medicare buy-in plans and how to choose a plan, how the plan pays benefits, etc
- Assist MaineCare Members with enrollment processes;
- Review insurance coverage for pharmacies, doctor's offices, hospitals, MaineCare Members, and other identified individuals/organizations;
- Support roles dealing with all aspects of claims processing and customer service such as evaluating claims, pricing, and requests for services;
- Assist MaineCare Members with problems related to co-pays, deductibles, premiums, or other related issues;
- Assist MaineCare Members who are out of medication or are unable to fill prescriptions; and
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the Pharmacy Helpdesk staff.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdfand the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdfto view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.