If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
What will I be responsible for in this job?
This position conducts telephonic outreach services to assist low-income Medicare beneficiaries enrolled in a contracted Managed Care Organization Medicare+Choice health plan, with the qualification and application process for Medicare Savings Programs/Medicaid.
- Review correspondences and/or inquiries from the health plan members to determine needs and accelerate the process based on circumstances.
- Conducts telephonic outreach activities for members who have been pre-screened as potentially eligible for the Medicare Savings Programs/Medicaid.
- Completes program applications for members and ensure that application packages are prepared for mailing to member on daily basis.
- Follow up with members to encourage them to return completed application, required verifications, and notices of actions from the state.
- Receive and review all incoming correspondence from the member, determine completeness of package, determine if additional information is needed, assemble package and submit to QA for final review.
- Completes applications and correct discrepancies.
- Meets quality standards by ensuring proper phone etiquette and adherence to scripts, engagement points, make accurate, descriptive system documentation and properly complete cases.
- Ensuring accurate and descriptive system documentation is made on all cases.
- Contribute to the department's success by succeeding at departmental production and quality goals.
- Achieve team and individual career growth objectives.
- Acknowledge, follow-up, and close out correspondence and/or inquiries as assigned.
- Stay informed with current knowledge of state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Comply with all company and department operational guidelines and policies.
- Participate in Change Healthcare staff and operational development programs as assigned.
What are the requirements?
Years of experience: 3 years of experience in a call center environment preferred
Education: Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience
Physical requirements: General Office Demands
What critical skills are needed for you to consider someone for this position?
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Prefer general knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and Managed Care.
- Professional behavior with courteous, polite and energetic qualities.
- Business demeanor and skills, communicate effectively (verbal, written and listening skills)
- High commitment to being organized, accuracy, quality of work and detailed oriented.
- Bilingual is a plus
- Excellent data entry and internet navigation skills
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Ability to do the following:
- Function independently as well as in a group.
- Navigate through multiple computer application simultaneously
- Comprehend complex concepts.
- Adhere to assigned schedule.
- Demonstrate patience.
- Communicate empathy and understanding through both tone and manner.
- Adapt to changing environments, application and software.
- Work in a production environment.
- Meet daily, weekly, monthly quotas.
- To successfully market, sell, and promote company services in an outbound call center (production driven) environment.
How much should I expect to travel?
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdfand the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdfto view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.