If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
- Triage of the Medical/Dental Prior Authorization work queues
- Process Prior Authorization within the scope of an administrative assistant
- Receive provider and client telephone calls
- SME resource for all prior authorization staff
- Create monthly Prior Authorization audit
- Assist in the training of new Administrative Assistants
- Participates in monthly admin ongoing training/education
- Assists in updating the internal Admin DLP process
- Specialized Knowledge / Skills
Specialized Knowledge / Skills:
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow detailed instructions
- Strong interpersonal and professional communication skills; excellent phone, email, grammar, and spelling
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures, governmental and non-governmental regulations and policies
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measurement using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
- Willingness and ability to develop competence and proficiency working with microcomputer applications, utilizing the resource database and match inquirer needs and resources
- Working knowledge of healthcare information systems
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to work autonomously; demonstrated proficiency at executing through competing priorities
- Problem solving
- Environment - office
- Physical Requirements - Sitting, standing, walking, and using keyboard.
Education / Training:
- High School diploma or GED required; some college preferred.
- One to two years related experience in a Medical/Dental office or call center setting
- Previous experience in health care or insurance helpful
- Previous experience with data entry essential
- Minimum of intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic or advanced knowledge of Excel Spreadsheets
- Current Knowledge or Mainecare
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdfand the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdfto view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.