Mental Health Program Director
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $85,000 Yearly
A fast-growing community based behavioral health clinic is seeking a highly skilled Clinic Program Director. This position is based out of our Hagerstown, Maryland office.
Position: Clinic Program Director
Reports to: Executive Management
Location: Hagerstown, MD
Employment Type: Full-Time Employee
Benefit Eligible: Yes
In this role, you will be responsible for
· Responsible for day-to-day operations and organization of the program.
· Responsible for fulfilling the administrative requirements under COMAR 10.21.17.
· Responsible for maintaining sufficient staff for all locations, including recruiting, hiring, scheduling, and terminating.
· In collaboration with the medical director, responsible for ensuring staff compliance with credentialing and privileging.
· In collaboration, when appropriate, with the medical director, responsible for ensuring that all staff are appropriately trained and supervised.
· In consultation with the medical director and program staff, responsible for identifying staff training needs required to maintain program standards.
· Responsible for developing and implementing the budget.
· Responsible for keeping the governing body informed of, at minimum the program’s approval status and performance.
· Supervision of clinicians. Will assign caseloads. Will meet on a weekly basis with clinicians and as needed to supervise; assessment of patients; formulation and implementation of goal plans; day to day case management function; timely completion of required forms and paperwork.
· Scheduling. Will oversee the scheduling of patients to see program psychiatrist on a regular basis and as needed. Will schedule a presentation of prospective patients and staffing of patients on a rotating basis. Will oversee the daily programs in regard to organization and adherence to schedule. Will conduct groups as needed. Will provide general supervision.
· Vocational Program. Will develop, implement, and supervise a vocational program that assesses and meets the needs of patients and provides in-house daily work activities, vocational training groups, and volunteers’ positions in the community.
· Will provide patient coverage in the absence of a clinician, as able.
· Will facilitate in-service training for staff.
· Available for crisis consultation and management.
· Available to coordinate with outside practitioners.
• Organizing and management of clinical training sessions for staff.
Qualifications: Requires at least a master’s degree from an accredited school, licensure for independent practice by a Maryland professional board, and clinical supervisory experience or ability to provide clinical supervision REQUIRED. Must be licensed as LCSW-C in the state of MD, and must have the approval to provide clinical supervision.
Change Health Systems I
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?