- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hourly Rate: $51 W2; $58 CTC/1099
NC DHHS is seeking for a Strategy Analyst to work with the ITD Strategy Office in executing key responsibilities related to Strategic Planning and Performance Management. This role will be responsible for creating various Process, Strategic Plans, Dashboard Metrics and presenting to executive leadership team.
Create process and templates for DHHS IT Biennium Plan
Collaborate with rest of the ITD teams and business divisions to gather information about the upcoming Strategic initiatives and facilitate workshops
Consolidate information from all teams and divisions to create overall DHHS IT Biennium Plan
Develop various Strategic Plans as identified by the ITD Leadership Team
Develop DHHS ITD Prioritization Roadmap based on information collected from all programs
Ensure that all the Strategic Plans and Roadmaps are saved and maintained a common repository and easily accessible
Understand various ITD team structures, Identify and document various business processes for ITD and develop a repository to save all ITD processes
Suggest various metrics and KPIs to track and improve operational efficiencies
Develop Dashboards to collect metrics from various programs and maintain consistent data for organization
Present this date to key stakeholders and executive management to enable data drive decisions
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES / COMPETENCIES:
Experience in areas of strategy development, linking strategy and execution and operational excellence
Excellent skills in metrics and results measurement, understands the difference between activity and results.
Experience in tools like SharePoint, Confluence, Tableau/Power BI etc.
Strong writing, communication, and presentation skills
Collaboration and relationship-building with their team members and clients
Results-oriented individual with a very strong work ethic and must be able to demonstrate excellent negotiation, communication, and problem-solving skills
Ability to work with customers as a member of cross-divisional work groups and maintain positive and productive relationships with customers, peers, and superiors
Ability to act independently with sound business judgment and thrive in environment with diverse communication styles
Ability to prepare and present oral and written documents clearly and concisely
Ability to manage complex assignments with multiple work streams and aggressive (and sometimes competing) timelines
Knowledge of and experience with IT Service Management best practices and principles
Familiarity with agile methodology, tools and frameworks, i.e. scrum, Kanban
- Excellent Technical Writing Knowledge (7 years)
- Experience in tools like SharePoint, Confluence, Tableau/Power BI (7 years)
- Excellent skills in metrics and results measurement, understands the difference between activity and results (7 years)
- Demonstrated experience in gathering business requirements and development of business rules and process flow. (7 years)
- Experience with Business Analysis methodologies and problem solving (7 years)
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint, Visio) Microsoft Project (7 years)
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) (5 years)
- Demonstrable analytical skills and an attention to detail. (5 years)
- Excellent creative thinking and problem solving skills Proactive, quality oriented, with demonstrated leadership and team building skills. (5 years)
- Knowledge Creating Context Diagram and Functional decomposition (5 years)
- Experience working for State government (5 years)
- Experience with iServer documentation systems (2 years)
Strategy Analyst Technical Writing, SharePoint, Confluence, Tableau, Power BI, Visio
Higher Competitive Rates will be considered for consultants with advanced skill set
Corp to Corp Resumes are welcome
Consultants may need a criminal background check
Chandra Technologies, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Chandra Technologies, Inc.