Chand and Company Law Corporation Vancouver, BC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Administrative Officer (NOC 1221)
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Language: Functional English, CLB 7 or higher. Punjabi an asset.
Education: Completion of Secondary School
Positions Available: 1
307-119 West Pender Street
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6B 1S5 Canada
• Completion of secondary school is required; a university degree or college diploma in any field is an asset, but not required.
• At least six months experience as an administrative officer is required.
• Experience in a Canadian immigration law firm is an asset.
• Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures.
• Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
• Coordinate and plan for office services, such as supplies, scheduling, forms, disposal of assets, conduct analyses.
• Oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes.
• Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls, and assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals, and correspondence.
How to Apply:
• By mail: 307-119 West Pender Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V6B 1S5,
• By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• By fax: 604-683-0625
Chand and Company Law Corporation
BusinessView all jobs at Chand and Company Law Corporation