The Wyngate of Barboursville is looking for a talented marketing, administrative, and management support person to work in our senior assisted/independent living community.
The Assistant Administrator responsibilities include management/marketing/sales support to the Executive Director, special project work and coordination, operational support, new employee training and all business office duties.
The successful candidate must have the following abilities and/or qualifications:
* Completion of AIT program or 2 years experience in management, healthcare or hospitality management
* Ability to market, sell, and tour visitors
* Recruit and train new employees
* Detail-oriented with organizational skills
* Familiarity with Accounts Payable/Receivable
* Outstanding customer service and hospitality skills
* Pleasant and outgoing personality
* Willingness to have a little fun at work!
Our benefits include:
- Competitive wages
- 401K with employer match
- Paid time off
- Health benefits that include vision, dental and pharmacy
Don't miss a chance to find out more about this career opportunity! Please submit your resume today!
Learn more about us at www.wyngatebarboursville.com or www.chancellorhealth.com
Chancellor Senior Management
Why Work Here?See us at www.chancellorhealth.com for more information about our 15 Senior Living Communities in Ohio and West Virginia. We provide the best care with hospitality and customer service for all of our assisted and independent residents!
Make a difference in the lives of others and have fun while doing it!