Work. With Purpose
ChanceLight, a growing, dynamic organization with a social mission to offer hope, is seeking an individual to join our family.
This individual will join a team that is performing meaningful work in a culture that welcomes innovation, encourages creative expression and offers limitless potential for personal and professional satisfaction.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, outcome-driven environment, seek a career with a social mission, and possess a problem-solving mindset, a sense of humor – and a stellar work ethic – we should talk.
Provides clinical and educational support for individual students, responsible for educational/clinical training and measuring individual team member performance. Serves as the chief quality assurance agent of the educational/clinical programs ensuring compliance with laws, regulations and internal standards for educational and behavioral services.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provides training and support to Education Coordinators and Teachers in the development of Functional Analysis Assessments and Behavior Intervention Plans
- Monitors the quality of student academics and behavioral services
- Provides support to Education Coordinators in effective teaching practices so that students are able to progress in accordance with their IEP
- Assesses the school staff development needs, researches and designs training programs based on those needs
- Participates in staff development through conferences, training and seminars to maintain and develop core competencies
- Trains and certifies team members in the implementation of CPI principles while also providing ongoing coaching and support in the use of CPI principles
- Assists in the hiring, orientation and training of Education Coordinators and other team members
- Researches and makes recommendations for the use of evidence-based curricula in the classrooms that meet the requirements set forth by the Department of Education
- Develops and monitors systems designed to meet the needs of individual students, classrooms and the site as a whole
- Develops strategies for fading students from 1:1 staffing ratios to small group staffing ratios
- Attends and participates in all required meetings including Senior Clinician Meetings, Site Team Meetings, All staff Meetings, etc.
- Conducts regular quality assurance checks at the individual student, staff, classroom and site level to make recommendations for improvement
- Ensures compliance with the Department of Education regulations and Chancelight internal standards
- PTO & Holiday Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Relocation Assistant
- 401 K
Bachelors or better in Education or related field.
Bachelors or better in Psychology or related field.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of team members, students, parents, customers and the general public.
Ability to write detailed reports, business correspondence, procedure manuals, research abstracts and articles.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
Experience training Applied Behavior Analysis including effective teaching strategies, classroom management systems, data-based decision making and functional analysis/behavior intervention plans in an educational setting.
Licenses & Certifications Required
Special Education preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities