Oversee and direct the administrative operations of an individual Chancelight Behavioral Health clinic to achieve responsible growth, facility management, customer service and regulatory compliance in the delivery of home, clinic, school and community-based therapy services within the region. Support and guide senior leadership in sustaining and growing the business. The Scheduling Administrator will build positive, professional, and productive relationships with all staff, consistently employing accountability measures and support techniques to ensure success and achievement of personal, divisional and company goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing daily opening and/or closing office procedures as assigned by the Clinic Director
- Greeting and signing in/out clients in a prompt, pleasant, and helpful manner and ensuring sign in sheets are accurately maintained
- Overseeing the general waiting area to include monitoring people entering and leaving the building
- Verifying that necessary client information is completed for new clients and is maintained in all clients’ records
- Responding to incoming calls, routing calls to the appropriate areas, taking and relaying messages, and communicating general clinic information to the appropriate staff
- Maintaining that client confidentiality and professional boundaries are kept
- Maintaining the clinic schedule and keeping all information accurate
- Once a new Hire is processed and released for placement by Human Resources, placing that new hire therapist and maximizing their availability with clients within 24 hours of their release. Put the new hire in the PODIO placement App and tag all relevant staff. Follow up with placements every 24 hours until the staff is placed on the team or the placement is declined.
- Complete schedules for direct service staff and entering their recurring appointments in Central Reach. Maintaining accuracy of these schedules.
- Contacting families to obtain a client’s correct availability and entering that into Central Reach. Ensuring the availability remains accurate and current.
- Entering in the monthly schedules for all leads, Program Supervisors, and Clinic Director staff on a monthly basis by the 25thof the month prior. Schedules should reflect 90% utilization of authorized hours for all children on a clinician’s caseload as well as ensuring staff at all levels meet their direct service hour commitment.
- Checking messages every morning by 8:00 AM to note any overnight cancellations, notify the affected staff and/or family of the cancelation and updating Central Reach to reflect the canceled appointment. Ensure the appointment is rescheduled.
- Find substitute staff if authorized for a particular client if any level of staff is unable to deliver their scheduled direct service hours.
- Notify the Clinic Director if any child will not receive their scheduled Lead hours within the week or their scheduled Program Supervisor hours within the month due to multiple cancellations.
- Notify the Clinic Director if staff are making themselves unavailable to the point that they cannot utilize 90% of their authorized hours, or unavailable to see all Registered Behavior Technicians on a team.
- Work with the Clinic Director to meet the scheduled hours requirement for their region each month per the scoreboard presented to each region by the Vice President of Operations and the Senior Behavior Analyst.