We provide training to earn the free Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) credential! We look forward to the possibility of you joining our talented group of staff and making a difference in the life of a child with autism!
This individual will join an award-winning team and perform meaningful work in a culture that welcomes innovation, encourages creative expression and offers limitless potential for personal and professional satisfaction.
- Provide a minimum of 15 clinical direct support hours to clients
- Assist in the implementation of behavior treatment and instructional plans utilizing ABA principles in clinical, home, and/or community setting
- Implement and report data on programs such as client’s self-help skills, behavioral management, social skills and academic areas
- Implements the client’s behavioral plan as developed by the Behavioral Analyst
- Interacts with the client in a variety of ways, to include 1:1 teaching grounded in the principles of Applied Behavioral Analyst (ABA) leading small group work, shadowing, and preparing for lessons.
- Provide ABA instruction in the client's home or school using the individualized curriculum
- Collect and analyze skill acquisition and behavior data, with oversight and supervision provided by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Assists in developing functional behavioral analysis and assessment reports
- Monitor and supervise clients to ensure a safe and therapeutic environment
- Technology proficient: computer skills and adaptability