ChanceLight, a growing, dynamic organization with a social mission to offer hope, is seeking an individual to join our family.
This individual will join an award-winning team and perform meaningful work in a culture that welcomes innovation, encourages creative expression and offers limitless potential for personal and professional satisfaction.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, outcome-driven environment, seek a career with a social mission, and possess a problem-solving mindset, a sense of humor – and a stellar work ethic – we should talk.
Check out this ChanceLight video and visit our website to learn about the ChanceLight’s three divisions and their respective companies.
The primary duties for a Clinical Credentialing/Enrollment will include but not limited to the following.
- Ensure all applicable providers are credentialed for all new and ongoing payor agreements
- Communicate with Supervisors and providers on the ongoing progress of applicable credentialing
- Track and maintain all credentials to ensure continuity of care for all clients
- Understanding of necessary ongoing requirements to maintain Provider credentials in compliance.
- Ongoing training and operational requirements
- Ensure all necessary providers are credentialed and added to all applicable contracts in a timely and efficient manner
- Staff and Clinical Credentialing/Enrollment needs
- Maintain payor relationship and identify all payor updates and changes
- Communicate with operations on provider approvals
- Complete daily, weekly, and monthly assignments as assigned by Supervisor