ChanceLight autism services, a growing, dynamic organization with a social mission to offer hope, is seeking an individual to join our family.
This individual will join an award-winning team and perform meaningful work in a culture that welcomes innovation, encourages creative expression and offers limitless potential for personal and professional satisfaction.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, outcome-driven environment, seek a career with a social mission, and possess a problem-solving mindset, a sense of humor – and a stellar work ethic – we should talk.
Check out this ChanceLight video and visit our website to learn about the ChanceLight’s three divisions and their respective companies.
Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) provide one-on-one individualized behavioral interventions with clients in the clinical, home, and community setting under the direct supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). RBTs provide extensive initial and ongoing training and support to client’s developmental progression. RBT’s are highly trained behavioral interventionist that use applied behavioral interventionist (ABA) methods to teach children socially, communication, cognitive, play and self-care skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide a minimum of 15 clinical direct support hours to clients
- Assist in the implementation of behavior treatment and instructional plans utilizing ABA principles in clinical, home, and/or community setting
- Implement and report data on programs such as client’s self-help skills, behavioral management, social skills and academic areas
- Implements the client’s behavioral plan as developed by the Behavioral Analyst
- Interacts with the client in a variety of ways, to include 1:1 teaching grounded in the principles of Applied Behavioral Analyst (ABA) leading small group work, shadowing, and preparing for lessons.
- Provide ABA instruction in the client's home or school using the individualized curriculum
- Collect and analyze skill acquisition and behavior data, with oversight and supervision provided by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Assists in developing functional behavioral analysis and assessment reports
- Monitor and supervise clients to ensure a safe and therapeutic environment
- Technology proficient: computer skills and adaptabilit