TOP PERFORMING SALES SPECIALIST - NEEDED - ENTRY LEVEL
Hello! We are looking for CONFIDENT, MOTIVATED individuals to work within our retail event sales teams.
This is not a basic cashiers’ role! If you are excited about getting really involved in sales, customer service, customer feedback, sales administration, promotions, and store-based marketing then this is the role for you!
You will need to be looking for a career! If you are looking for somewhere to grow, learn and advance; and you love retail but you're unsure of where it can take you long-term, then this is the role for you!
What you will achieve for us:
This position is primarily a customer service/sales-based role. You will report to the Managing Director and will be responsible for promoting and selling on behalf of our portfolio of clients. The retail events we run are fast-paced and offer a varied day, working with an outstanding team!
We are looking for someone with an outgoing, competitive, fun personality who has exceptional customer service and sales skills.
A can-do attitude is important as is the ability to work effectively in a diverse team.
The successful applicant will be quick to grasp new ideas and concepts and to develop innovative and creative solutions to problems, as well as being able to work unsupervised.
• No experience is required as we will provide all training
• You will need to be at least 18 and able to commute to Downtown Miami daily
• A customer-focused positive, proactive attitude
• Ability to deal with a wide range of people and enjoy a fast-paced day!
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to show initiative
• Team player but able to work independently as you won't be micro-managed day today
• Available to start work within the next 1-4 weeks.
Applicants should be aware we will not be covering travel expenses for interviews.
If this sounds like you please apply online with an up to date resume. You can expect to hear from us within a few days as we are needing people immediately!