Champions School of Real Estate is seeking a full-time Career Counselor, who is a motivated team player, to work at our West Houston Campus location. This individual will meet with potential and current students to assist with course selections and student registrations, be a primary point of contact for student support and inquiries, handle incoming phone calls for phone registrations, participate in campus career events and marketing initiatives, assist with proctoring exams in the correspondence testing center, organize classroom materials for instructors, and support the Campus Manager with daily campus activities. A background in sales, marketing, management or education, a superior work ethic, and exceptional customer service skills are required for this position.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in sales/marketing/customer service/education/management
- Superior problem-solving and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent customer support and follow-up skills
- Professional appearance
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Time management
- Associates Degree or higher
- Excellent computer/technology skills (Microsoft Office)
- Team player with the ability to motivate others
- Enjoys working with general public
- Dependable with stable work history
Required Work Schedule:
Tuesday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Compensation: $40-$42k + Monthly Incentive Bonus
Champions School of Real Estate offers medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k) and paid time off and holidays.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to join a successful team, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Champions School of Real Estate
Why Work Here?Champions School of Real Estate is the largest Real Estate School in Texas, serving Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin and San Antonio regions. Open since 1983, Champions School of Real Estate offers courses in Real Estate, Home Inspection, Loan Origination, Appraisal, and Business Etiquette through classroom, live broadcast and online delivery.
One of the Best Companies to Work for in Texas! https://youtu.be/Mvl2FHW3iuA