Champion Windows has an opening for an In-House Window Installer. This position leads/supports the installation process of Champion built windows and doors.
- Comply with Champion engineering specifications as well as regulatory code requirements, safety procedures & techniques
- Review contract folder and all instructions/drawings before leaving on assignments to clarify work to be completed
- Responsible for the installation of the windows, doors, exterior/interior trim and apply clean caulking line; ensure a Champion quality job is completed in a safe and timely manner
- Interact with Champion customers in a professional manner, while maintaining the integrity of Champion's reputation
- Ensure vehicle being driving is fully equipped with all necessary parts, products, tools, and resources necessary to complete assigned projects
- Bending aluminum/use of a brake
- Assist with the unloading of delivery trucks
- 1-2 years prior experience in window & door installation
- High School diploma or GED required, associate degree or trade school experience in construction or related field preferred
- Experience in the use of a brake, and other hand tools such as a utility knife, hammer, deglazing tools, etc.
- Clean driving record with the ability to regularly operate and manage the maintenance of a fleet vehicle
- Basic math abilities including using a tape measure, converting metrics to fractions, calculations percentages and angles
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Champion Window is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Street: 648 North Beverly St