Champion Window Knoxville, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
Champion is seeking for a Lead Carpenter / Installer!
As a Lead Carpenter / Installer, you will lead the installation process of Champion built Sunrooms including walls, windows, roofs, support structures, and doors to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Highly competitive pay
- Robust benefit package- full-time W-2 position, health, dental and disability insurance, flexible spending account, 401K, paid vacation, holidays and much more
- Culture focused- community involvement, employee incentives/rewards and much more
- Company provided truck, tools & gas card
- Opportunity to grow in a national 60-year-old company who designs, builds, installs & guarantees it!
- Ensure all decks and Sunrooms are quality built in compliance with Champion engineering specifications as well as regulatory code requirements
- Review contract folder and all instructions/drawings before leaving on assignments to clarify work to be completed
- Responsible for the installation of the product and the direction of the helper to ensure a Champion quality job is completed in a safe and timely manner
- Interacts with customers in a professional manner, while maintaining the integrity of Champion’s reputation
- Ensure company truck is equipped with all parts, products, tools, and resources necessary to complete assigned projects
- Safely perform all aspects of job in compliance with all federal, state & local laws
- 3-5 years prior experience in construction involving carpentry, roofing, & window installation
- High School diploma or GED preferred, associate degree or trade school experience in construction a plus
- Experience in the use of a brake, and other hand tools such as a utility knife, hammer, deglazing tools, etc. required
- Clean driving record with the ability to regularly operate and manage the maintenance of a fleet vehicle
- Math skills including using a tape measure and angles
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Certified in lead standard a plus
Champion Window is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
If you need assistance with completing the online application due to a disability, please contact Champion Window.
Today & Every Day, CHAMPION Thanks Our Veterans! Now Hiring and Honoring Veterans. Apply today to find your next challenging career.
Also, we offer a competitive compensation package that includes medical/dental/vision/disability coverage, 401(k), flex spending account and more.
As a result of this unique capability, Champion has grown to become the most trusted home improvement company in the USA, with more than 70 locations nationally. Check out Champion’s reputation at Angie’s List, the Better Business Bureau – or just ask your neighbors! For more information visit www.getchampion.com or call 1-877-4-Champion.
Through 60 years, Champion has provided trusted “Single Source Responsibility" – guaranteeing clients “your last investment" (typically including a lifetime warranty) for replacement windows, roofing, siding, entry doors and sunrooms. Champion does it all: helps you design your project, build it, install it,and comprehensively guarantee it. Customers have shared that, following installation of their Champion product investment, they have dropped their energy bills, increased their home's comfort, enhanced their re-sale value, protected their family's health and experienced their best home project -- ever! As a result of this unique capability, Champion has grown to become the most trusted home improvement company in the USA, with more than 70 locations nationally. Check out Champion’s reputation at Angie’s List, the Better Business Bureau – or just ask your neighbors! For more information visit www.getchampion.com or call 1-877-4-Champion.
ConstructionView all jobs at Champion Window