Champion Welding Services Miami Lakes, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $35,000 to $58,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Champion Welding is looking for a full-time misc. metals/steel CAD draftsman for the production of shop and erection drawings for stairs, rails, ornamental metals and light structural steel.
- Detailing of miscellaneous metals and steel -- Stairs, Railings, Ornamental Metals, Misc Metals including, channels, framing, etc.
- Structural steel detailing
- Submit drawings for approval to the appropriate person
- CAD Drafter is responsible for maintaining files including all electronic files
- You may be required to go to job sites to field measure
Required for this position:
- 2 yrs experience as a CAD Drafter for misc metal / steel detailing, specifically stairs, railings and ornamental metals.
- Must have experience in Divsion 05- Metals
- Ability to read blueprints, welding symbols, etc
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2014 and Microsoft Office software
Please state on your resume if you have experience detailing any of the above. We are looking for people with past experience specifically in this area, this is not an entry level position.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday Hours are from 7:30-4:00 pm.
We are taking all necessary precautions and are supplying all our employees with face masks and hand sanitizer and enforcing social distancing.Temperature checks and a short questionnaire are taken every morning to ensure the safety of all our employees.
- stair and railing detailing: 2 years (Required)
- Misc. Metals Detailing - Div 05: 2 years (Required)
- CAD: 2 years (Required)
- Miami Lakes, FL.
- Office / Field
Champion Welding Services
5608 NW 161st Miami Lakes 33014Miami Lakes, FL
ManufacturingView all jobs at Champion Welding Services