- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Service Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Prepared By: Corporate Human Resources
Summary Supervises and coordinates activities of Service Representatives engaged in handling service orders and telephone complaints of customers by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Monitors service calls to observe employee's demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to company policies.
- Recommends corrective services to adjust customer complaints.
- Answers questions about service.
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow.
- Issues written and oral instructions for Service Department.
- Ensure vendor parts and retailer labor is recovered as stipulated in "Champion Supplier and Retailer Recovery".
- Review contractor bills and ensure the work is in accordance to the amount they are charging.
Directly supervises employees in the Service Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Exceptional customer service, relationship building, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical, planning, and scheduling ability
- The ability to address customer and internal concerns efficiently.
- The ability to delegate responsibilities, objectively evaluate the performance of subordinates, and hold others accountable in a constructive manner
- Strong communication skills'both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment while managing individual duties effectively
- Strong multitasking capabilities
- A commitment to integrity, ethical and economical practices, and Champion's Operating Principles
Education and/or Experience
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be able to travel up to 5% of the time annually.
Champion Home Builders is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Champion Homes