We are looking for candidates with experience or interests in Marketing, Advertising, and Brand Development to join our team as a Corporate Trainer. We have a FAST-PACED work environment filled with MOTIVATED and TALENTED individuals that work together to build their careers while building our client's consumer base and brand awareness.
We are lucky to represent Fortune 100 large brand names. We think 'Outside the Box' and provide cost-effective measurable results that distinguish us from the competition and provide solutions for our clients.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of our client's marketing and campaign development organization. They will assist the Marketing Director in developing and executing a successful public relations, and branding strategy in large retail venues, including event coordination and campaign development by training our sales and marketing team.
• Training sales and marketing team on client service and product knowledge and execution
• Working with the Marketing Manager and key accounts to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions
• Coordinating in-store service events and maintaining successful operation
• Building relationships with customers and communicating promotional services
• Working with the Marketing Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for PR campaigns
• Development of promotional marketing materials and visual merchandising
• Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and retail event personnel
• Keeping accurate and timely record of event traffic, production, and inventory
• Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations
• Position will be considered for senior campaign management roles based on performance
• College degree or in the process of completion
• 1-2 years experience in marketing, sales or communications OR internship in related field
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple projects
• Level headed problem solver with a professional service oriented attitude
• Superb organizational and tracking skills with great attention to detail
• Team player who also excels as an individual contributor
• Adaptable, dependable and responsible
• Basic understanding of marketing concepts and sales strategy
• Position will be considered for management roles
For IMMEDIATE consideration, submit your resume NOW! ***This position is located in the NORTH CANTON AREA!!!
Communications, marketing communications, communications experience, marketing branding communications, communications and marketing, marketing, management, brand, brand marketing, brand development, brand management, brand ambassador, branding, brand promotion, promotions, promotion, marketing promotion, promotional marketing, promotional marketing management, marketing promotions, promotional brand marketing, promotional branding, promotional brand marketing management, promotional brand marketing campaigns, marketing campaigns, marketing campaign management, entry level, entry level marketing, entry level sales, entry level management, entry level advertising, entry level communications, business management, business administration, business management, communications, marketing