We completely train, so no industry experience is required. We pay weekly, provide benefits, and are looking to hire immediately.
The key traits that make people successful in our company are: a strong work ethic, the ability to work in a fast paced environment, and excellent customer service skills. In our experience, we have found that these are natural traits found within people that have worked in the hospitality and food service industries. If you are looking to step out of these types of roles and into a professional career, while leveraging your natural skills, please read on.
- Extensive training in all areas
- No experience needed
- Great benefits
- Fast-paced, fun environment
- Leadership development training
- Great weekly pay and bonuses
- Note: we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants.
- No layoffs, shutdowns, or surprises. We have been around since the 1900s, is BBB accredited and boasts an A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from AM Best. To put it simply, we’re not going anywhere.
- With over $135 Million in assets, 60+ office locations, and 6 consecutive years of back-to-back growth, the future is looking bright!
Top candidates will be energetic, positive, passionate, and want more in life. We are proud of our company environment where team members receive positive feedback, positive energy, and a place to personally grow. We work with union and association members providing the permanent benefits for their families.
- Expert in customer service and customer engagement
- Excellent communication skills, including active listening and problem-solving
- Ability to learn, adapt, and adjust on the go
- Works well with others and individually
- Possesses a strong work ethic and drive to succeed
If you feel that you possess the qualities that we are looking for and would like to see if you are a fit for our company, apply now! We are looking to hire by the end of this week.
I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
- Forbes Top 25 Happiest Companies To Work For
- Fortune 500 Company
All applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Skills that work well, but are not required, but work well with our company are: Sales experience, hospitality, retail experience, management experience, finance, call center experience, and appointment setter experience.
Our approach is what has led us to be ranked as a top workplace, top office culture, and put on the Forbes list as the 24th happiest company to work for. Our reps average between $50k-$80k first year based on commission, with an average of 20k increase per year after. We highly value a team player mentality, as we all work together to succeed. Our parent company is Globe Life.
Chambers and Associates of CT
Why Work Here?
We are an organization that cares deeply about all members. We offer a career, and are on the Forbes Top 25 Happiest Companies To Work For.