Primary point of contact with Chamberlain’s customer base for matters relating to order processing, product delivery, and order support. The position is responsible for coordinating customer transactions, following up with company departments regarding order status, expediting, and accurately fulfilling customer requirements. He/she will adhere to Chamberlain’s code of ethics and best practices, operate within the company’s quality systems and in compliance with regulatory guidelines. He/she may work with customers in person, over the phone or via electronic means.
- Work with Production, Quality Control and Company Management to obtain information needed to facilitate quoting and accurately processing customer orders.
- Enter orders and instructions into the ERP (Shoptech) business system with a high degree of accuracy.
- Maintain communication with customers throughout the entire process from initial contact, order entry, shipment and billing.
- Research order status in response to customer inquiries, verify all aspects of the items ordered and modify orders as needed.
- Monitor records in the ERP business system throughout order fulfillment, identify delays, coordinate with manufacturing to ensure on time delivery and update customers on shipment status.
- Provide accurate, prompt, courteous, and professional service that instills customer confidence.
- Resolve customer complaints decisively; defuse tense situations.
- Utilize customer feedback; identify problem areas, recommend improvements and participate in continuous improvement.
- Maintain business transactions and electronic records in an effective and organized manner.
- Work with management to establish and execute strategy for customer relations and policies.
- Excellent communication and data entry skills.
- Ability to work well cross functionally with all levels of customers and internal departments.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to handle high volume of daily transactions with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively in fast paced environment.
- Ability to maintain a friendly, positive demeanor and build customer rapport.
- Detail oriented, flexible, pro-active, highly motivated, team player.
- Aptitude to learn the technical aspects of custom-engineered product lines and understand how these products are used in customer applications.
- Associates degree or equivalent with 3 years of demonstrated customer service experience in a manufacturing business environment.
- Strong general office skills including applications such as MS Office and ability to become proficient in new software platforms.
Full- time position in Walpole NH.
Hours: 8-5 with overtime as required
Competitive salary with excellent benefits. See our website: www.chamberlainmachine.com
We are located in the beautiful Connecticut River Valley with easy access to the mountains and lakes of Vermont and New Hampshire. Many recreational activities are close by including hunting, fishing, major ski areas and motor sports facilities. Good schools and affordable housing make this a great place for families.
We offer the following benefits to round out our total compensation plan:
2 weeks paid vacation in 1st year of employment
Health Insurance with prescription drug coverage and Health Savings Account with option for opt-out incentive
Short term disability and life insurance
401K plan, Profit sharing bonus plan*
Employee referral bonus program
Educational assistance program