Communications & Marketing Director
- Posted: over a month ago
Chaloner has partnered with Linebarger on their search for a Communications & Marketing Director.
Linebarger is seeking a highly motivated individual to oversee the Firm’s central marketing department. The Linebarger Law Firm is laser-focused on providing customer-driven collection solutions for state and local government entities nationwide. Linebarger offers both core collection and related legal services, as well as ancillary, value-added programs.
The Communications & Marketing Services division (CMS) director works closely with the Capital Partner serving as the Firm’s Chief Marketing Officer, and is integral to implementing all marketing strategies and policies developed by the CMO. CMS also supports the Firm’s operational divisions, 45-plus law offices, and wholly-owned subsidiaries with their individual marketing and communications initiatives to ensure consistent branding and successful marketing of our services portfolios.
The successful candidate will direct a multi-disciplinary team that develops all graphics, sales presentations, and marketing materials, (online, electronic, and print media), responds to all state and local government requests for proposals annually, oversees the Firm ‘s website and social media efforts, and manages the conferences and data team that supports the firm’s marketing operations. In 2021 the Communications & Marketing division responded to 54 unique proposals, developed 38 presentations, including video recordings for client training sessions for continuing education, 40 customized marketing brochures, over 100 ads, managed over 100 conferences, and authored several specialized reports and research documents. CMS also expanded its social media activities and is actively growing that medium for positive Firm branding.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and provide prompt and effective service to support the law firm’s primary marketers: our attorneys. He/She will be a skilled marketing strategist and able to foster creativity and enthusiasm in others. The goal is to create and maintain the efficiency and creativity within CMS to help increase the company’s market share and maximize revenues in order to thrive against competitors.
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to enhance awareness of the Firm’s business and civic activities
- Supervise the CMS writers in their quest to produce wining proposals in response to government issued Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Supervise the CMS department and provide guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals
- Generate ideas for promotional events or conferences to maximize our exposure at these functions
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc. Monitor progress and submit performance reports
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and organizing the company’s publications
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitors’ marketing movements
- Develop and control annual budgets and allocate resources amongst projects
- Provide personnel management for a team of 15+ individuals, including: Conference Support
- Team, Proposal Response Team, Client Data Team, Social Media and Branding Teams
- Must be able to work with multiple executive level groups to achieve consensus on marketing objectives and meet deadlines
Areas of Expertise/Required Skills
- Proven experience as Marketing Director for a national organization
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Experience in the creation of written marketing material directed at government entities
- Strong project and budget management capabilities essential
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Highly adaptive management approach and attitude
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing and communications, political science or other relevant fields
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Experience (Required): Minimum of 4 years directing a marketing group of 10-15 personnel or executive level statewide/national political campaign management
Interested candidates should apply by using the application form. Chaloner will review all applicants and, upon qualification, contact you to determine next steps.
BusinessView all jobs at Chaloner