- Posted: over a month ago
MHQ West is a premier provider of custom vehicle graphics and wraps, window graphics and static displays. We strive to provide top notch service, design, products, and installation for business, organization, or personal projects. Using leading edge design and installation techniques each one of our orders is tailored to customer specifications to ensure quality, accuracy, and timeliness. We are growing quickly and looking for a highly talented creative mind to join our Graphic Design Team.
We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability insurance, 401(K), FSA, and paid time off.
If selected for an interview, be prepared to present a portfolio of past work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the design of large format automotive, interior, and other graphics.
- Creation of print ready files to fit brand identity using in house standards.
- Willingness to work with and interact with customers to develop design concepts and renderings.
- Assist team with pre-production and production as needed.
- Other Duties as assigned.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
- Requires frequent sitting for prolonged periods of time in an office setting.
- Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment.
- Ability to communicate by providing verbal feedback in a professional manner.
- Ability to receive and analyze data and input into the computer.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Normal range of hearing and vision.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Expertise in the Adobe Suite with an emphasis on Illustrator & Photoshop
- Expert knowledge of vector and raster files, CMYK and RGB workspaces and creation of print ready production files
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy in a high paced production art environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a focus on customer service.
- Strong work ethic and a great attitude.
- Vehicle wrap and large format graphic creation a strong plus
- Experience with Onyx Thrive rip software a plus.
- Demonstrate professionalism with customers over the phone and in person.
- Ability to successfully pass a General Abilities Assessment and Post-offer background check, physical and drug screening.
Chalmers Ford Inc
5601 Balloon Fiesta Pkwy NEAlbuquerque, NM
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?