We are seeking a Social Worker LMSW to join our team! You will provide emotional and administrative support to clients in either individual or group settings.
- Assess nature of clients' situations by interviewing and reviewing personal history
- Develop and execute individual treatment plans
- Determine appropriate milestones to gauge client progress
- Communicate client updates to all relevant parties
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and programs
- Maintain accurate client documentation
- Previous experience in social work, counseling, or other related fields
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Challengers Independent Living
Why Work Here?Challengers Independent Living program has been providing high quality services to teens living in long term foster care since October 31, 1998. We served over 1000 of Maryland's foster population with the goals of preventing homelessness and poverty.
Grassroots organization that makes an immediate impact on the population served.
Windsor Mill, MD